Terms and Conditions of Use
Update (Aug 27 2021): We are sorry to announce that due to the lack of sufficient public interest, the Moozem initiative is cancelled for the time being and the business in pending closure. Thus, we are not accepting anymore registrations to our founding mailing list. Any registered email addresses will be deleted shortly.
Previous terms, last updated on 9 June 2021
Welcome to our website (www.moozem.com
, govern Moozem Ltd’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Moozem Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website Moozem Ltd, whose registered office is Moozem Ltd, Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX. Our company registration number is 13436513. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- While we are doing our best to curate the content from our website, neither we, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website will meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us, including a free commercial license. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction without our consent it is prohibited.
- All images or pictures on this website are for illustration purposes only. Due to various stages within our company and product lifecycle development, the pictures or images on this website do not represent the actual or final version of our product, service, or platform. The elements or people from the stock images used on this website do not have any affiliation with the moozem product or platform.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- In order to sustain our strategy and competitiveness, we reserve the right to change, add, remove, or, reprioritize features from our roadmap at any time, as we will see fit, and without notice.
- We reserve the right to change the content or images of this website, or the specifications of the moozem product or platform, at any time without notice.
- The moozem platform is currently under development. Thus, our product it is not available at this stage. To get an idea where we are currently with the development of the moozem platform, check our roadmap at www.moozem.com.
- The release date or the commercial availability of the moozem BETA version of the product is not guaranteed since it depends on us being able to achieve the required funding.
- When you register your interest for a plan and join our founding members list, we are merely adding you to our founding member mailing list to be notified on the future product or plan updates and availability.
- No payment is needed from you, and there are no contractual obligations from you or us when you register your interest for a plan or when you join our founding members list.
- The moozem product and its plans are not yet available for sale or presale. Also, the account reservation is not yet available.
- For a wider convenience, our tentative plans might be expressed in $USD. However, since our company is in the United Kingdom, when the plans will be available to purchase and when we will start our order processing, we will convert and charge our plan prices into £ sterling (exchange rate to be announced).
- The moozem plans are not yet available to purchase and they are presented on our website just to evaluate your interest, without any commitment from you or us. After joining our founding members mailing list, we will let you know when any of these plans or new plans or perks will become available. We reserve the right to change and adapt our moozem plans or offer. Before any official sale or presale, we will inform you clearly on what you will pay for, before asking for a commitment or processing any payment from you.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Changes to our terms and conditions of use
We reserve the right to update this Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time to reflect any changes to our services. We will do this by amending this Terms and Conditions of Use web page. The changes will take effect automatically, as soon as they are posted on this Terms and Conditions of Use web page.